I walked to get my lunch again today, and filled in for another dance teacher who was out of town. I took in 140 oz. fluids and 1820 calories. Which, according to Livestrong, still put me under my calorie limit for the day when the exercise is taken in to account. I'm going to focus on walking/wogging this week (and of course dancing in class on Thursday) and then after this weekend, I'll be getting on my bike!
There's a sale this weekend at the Bike Shop we go to, so the Hubster and I are going to go over and get me cycling shoes and pedals, and a Bike Trainer that we can both share (since we've got the same style of bike), which will let us in essence turn our bikes in to stationary bikes. Pretty cool, and it will let me
G'Night, all!
Post pics when you get the bikes set up stationary style.
ReplyDeleteThose trainer things are cool, I didn't have space for one, so I got a gym membership, but since they have dozens of Zumba classes, I ended up saving money in long run (I was paying per class before)
ReplyDeleteI will post pics when I've got the bike set up in the trainer, FAB! (Maybe I'll even have the Hubster get a picture of me on it... maybe.)
ReplyDeleteNinja, I'm glad the gym membership works out so well for you! I would love to try Zumba some day. When I have the time...