Yesterday was another good day, although it wouldn't have been if I hadn't gone for an hour-long walk last night. My net calories came to 1851 after the exercise, which is very close to but still under my calorie limit for the day. And I had 96 oz. of fluid, including my G2.
The walk was good and I'm not too sore today. Yay, me! I almost didn't go out since it was kind of late, and if I do that again, I'll be sure to bring a flashlight with me! And what did I get for my effort, besides a sense of accomplishment? Blisters on the bottom of my foot. Yeah - joy. The one on my heel isn't as annoying as the one right where my toes meet the ball of my foot. And another one on the side of my middle toe. And they're all on the same foot. Whee. :P
I'm just worried about how the blisters are going to affect me at my dance classes tonight. It's not like I can skip them, seeing as I'm the teacher and all... I don't usually dance in socks, but I might have to tonight, after I slather my feet in vaseline to prevent more rubbing. Should be ...interesting. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you're thinking!