At least not on a good hardwood dance floor, that is! It's great with dance shoes, or how I usually dance: in bare feet, but it's waaaaaay too slippery with the socks. I got most of the way through the first class with them on before I just couldn't stand it any more and tore them off. The tape I put on the blisters (which are doing better) held up pretty well, with me being careful. I felt bad that I couldn't give my students my best effort, but the classes went well in spite of my foot, and my students were forgiving, thank goodness!
So today was okay. Obviously I couldn't dance as hard as I usually do on Thursdays, but I did dance harder on Tuesday than I usually do, so I guess it balanced out. Intake-wise, I did pretty well, too. I was a bit low - 1276 calories before factoring in the dancing, but that will help to balance out my intake from yesterday. I didn't get as much fluid as I'd like, though: only 64 oz., including my G2. (FYI: I never count my 16 oz. daily coffee in my fluid count since I drink it with a bunch of creamer. I do count it in my calorie count, though!)
G'night, all - we'll see what tomorrow brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you're thinking!