As of Friday I'd lost 1.75 pounds, and as of this morning, I'm at the same weight. Which is really good for me, considering I was at a buffet (Sweet Tomatoes, so lots of healthy options) on Friday night, and celebrated my Dad's birthday last night. Weekends are always the hardest for me, in terms of staying on track, so while I could've done better (there was exercise planned that didn't happen) I could've done a lot worse, too. So. I haven't derailed yet. On to week two! :)
I need to focus on getting to bed earlier so I can get more sleep, first of all, and so I can get up earlier and see about exercising in the mornings before work. That's going to be another goal for week two, along with staying on track. Have a good week, all!
That's an awesome loss!! I swear it sounds like we had the same weekend.. we had a birthday today that took place at a buffet, but I did well too! Glad most places are including more healthy options nowadays!
ReplyDeleteWe had exercise planned this weekend that didn't happen either, thanks to the weather man's error! AND I just told hubs that I want to get to bed early so I can get up and do my 30 Day Shred every morning! Kinda creepy, eh?! ;)
Hope you have an epic week on track!
Awesome! Love your motivation and positive outlook! you can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, good call on the sleep thing. I can never drop any weight when I'm not sleeping well. Even if the diet and exercise is going well, the sleep is super important.
ReplyDelete