Friday, February 11, 2011

Appetite Suppressants

Two highly effective ones?  Having intestinal issues, and being in the middle of a shit storm at work.  And dealing with both of them at the same time?  Yah.  That's been my day today.

And I couldn't stay home from dance classes to relax and recover tonight, seeing as how I am the teacher and all...  They were fun classes, and they turned my mood around, but I felt (and looked) pale by the end of both of them.  I'm really looking forward to the weekend...

I took in 1286 calories and 136 oz. water, in addition to my usual coffee.  Amd I think I'll actually get some sleep tonight.  That is, as long as I don't get distracted on my way to bed...  (Tip o' the hat towards Mrs. D)

G'night all!

3 comments:

  1. You too, eh? That has been my week, oly slightly tweeked. Shit storm at work, and non-stop headache/sinus issue that upsets my stomach too. No time for anything, and all I want to do is sit on my butt this weekend...Hope you feel better, and get some time to relax this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, find some time to relax this weekend. I am going to join a gym, do a zumba and then yoga class, go for a run, I have three birthday parties to attend and I am going to be making some gifts. You relax for me, please. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOME distractions are totally worth missing a little sleep ;)

    I hope you get a chafe to recover, work and stomach issues are never fun by themselves, much less at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!