Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quick Check In

Was doing fine for most of the day, but then we went out for Mexican after doing some furniture shopping. (Finally!)  I did order Fajitas instead of my usual combo platter, but I had more of the beans and rice than I planned on, as well as a margarita and the guacamole (mmmm, avocado...)  No exercise, but I did  get in 104 oz. water, so at least I did that much right today.

My legs were sore from yesterday, but not as bad as it could've been.  I think the amount of water I'm taking in has helped with that as well.  Yay!

I'm going to keep it short so I can get to bed.  I need to get better about going to bed at a reasonable time...  I know, I know - you've heard it before...   ;}

G'night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!