Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Bra Must Go!

Why do bra-makers automatically assume that ladies who are generously endowed PREFER to have their bosoms made less of?!

Wearing this bra for the first time today, I realized that I don’t like how it makes my bust look.  It’s plenty comfortable (which can be hard to find at my size) but it makes me look like I’m about 2 cup sizes smaller than I really am, and it isn’t even labeled a “minimizer!”  Now before you say anything, the reason I can get away with such large bresticles is that the rest of my body is “proportionately” large, so they don’t look TOO outrageously huge.  (Thank you, Mom and Dad, for the good genes...) This bra manages to camouflage the girls so instead of looking proportional, I just look like a standard pear. UNLIKE!  I want to go back to my usual, which is a pear with a pair of cherries at the top.   I know, I should’ve taken more time when I was picking it out, but it really is comfortable, and I thought it would look better under my clothes then it does.  So the bra must go. Back.  It’s a good thing I still have the receipt and tags.  *sigh…*  I hate bra shopping!!!!


Today was a pretty good day, actually...  I took in 1318 calories and about 128 oz. H20 (in addition to my usual coffee).  I also had rehearsal (not too intense) for about an hour, and after I got home, I decided to get on the Eliptical for 48 minutes.  It felt great!  Boy was I dripping, and red-faced.  :D


Okay - time for me to go to bed.  G'Night, all - stay strong!

(Post edited for visibility)

5 comments:

  1. excellent job on the workout and I understand re: the bra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently had to do some bra shopping myself...as a size H (I've always had big boobs, even when I was thin they were D/DD's) they are hard to find in my size. I had a favorite one that I always got from breakoutbras.com but it was recently discontinued. I found a different style there that I think I like. I wasn't sure at first but it's growing on me ;). They have em with and without wires for all kinds of sizes, you might want to check it out...that's my go-to place for bra shopping.

    Great job on the food and workouts, You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "cherries on top" is one of the very few benefits to a large chest so I feel ya! Since exercising with them is a pain, they should at least look good! Awesome job on the elliptical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bra-hate these days, the only one's that don't make me look like a 12 year old, are the ones that feel like props for BDSM videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. D - exactly! Since I have to deal with them all the time, they might as well look good!

    Ninja - if there was a way to share, I'd be happy to! ;)

    Twiggy, thanks for the recommendation of breakoutbras.com -- I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!