I lost 1.5 pounds this week, which brings me exactly to meeting my short-term goal! 11 (official) pounds total shimmied away so far! Yaaay!!!
I'm going to set my next short term goal to 15 lbs (after enjoying seeing it at the end point for a few minutes) so that by the time I hit my next short term goal, I will have lost 25! Okay, 26, but if I aim for another 15 instead of 14 I will have the psychological victory of reaching another 5-lb. mark on the scale, rather than being one-off. *Shrug* Whatever works! :}
I'm looking forward to our next Gaming afternoon tomorrow - it's always a lot of fun! I got a pack of gum today, and it's already in my purse, ready to go, so hopefully the snacking situation won't be such a challenge. Here's hoping! I'm going to try to get in some exercise in the morning, but I don't know if I'll actually get to it. Aunt Flo came a-visiting today, and she frequently brings her bastard daughter Mig Raine with her. And she can be a REAL bitch... :P
I did good on my water today - 110 oz, in addition to half of my usual coffee. I had added some sugar-free caramel syrup in celebration of it being Friday, and I wound up putting too much in -- Bleah. Couldn't drink it all, but I still was tired and wanted more caffeine, so I got myself a 16-oz. Soy mocha with an extra shot of espresso. Definitely made up for the bad cup! :D I didn't count calories this evening, but dinner was Teriyaki, and I had a lot left over, so I feel pretty good about the day, food-wise.
Time to do a little catching-up on everyone else's blogs, and enjoy the fire my Honey is building. G'Night all, and have a good weekend!
COngrats of the weight loss!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the goal! Great work!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! You go!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss!!! I love me some coffee too... Mmmm!
ReplyDelete