Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good day!

I wound up having a pretty good day today, although part of my plan was to get up and exercise before work -- well, that didn't happen.  I just didn't want to get out of bed and face the day...   :P

And it was snowing this morning!  Alas, by the time I went in to work there was only some left on the lawns.  Good for driving, sad for my inner child.  :(

I came home early so the Hubster could take the car - he had an appointment, and we only have one car. He did invite me to come with him and then said go to our favorite Mexican place for dinner (he suggested I could get the fajitas, which would be a decent selection if I stick with just the meat and veggies) but I had been looking forward to having the house to myself for a little while.  So I did Phase 2 of the 30 Day Shred, AND got on the Elliptical for 48 minutes.  So it was a good day! 

I took in 1302 calories and 168 oz. fluid today, as well as my usual coffee.  Yah, I know that's a lot of fluid - felt like I was floating away!

Okay, gotta go to bed now.  G'night, all! 

1 comment:

Let me know what you're thinking!