Friday, February 18, 2011

Pardon Me, Was My Cheekbone Showing?

Or was that just a trick of the lighting?  And I swear I caught sight of indentations in my sides yesterday at work, which leads to believe that my WAIST actually made a rare appearance!  Alas, I fear the scale will give me the finger prove uncooperative tomorrow morning.  (It's been giving me hints throughout the week...) So I'll definitely be pulling out the measuring tape tomorrow morning as well.

I've been trying to keep in mind the circumstances that led up to my dramatic drop last week, so I could keep from being disappointed if I had a gain this week.  I'm trying!  It was just SO exiting to see, and it made me feel so good about my progress.  *Sigh...*  Not that I'm not making progress -- I know I am, I just...  have to remember that there's more to getting healthy than just the number on the scale.  So we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I took in 1316 calories and 136 oz. fluid, and danced for about an hour and 40 minutes between the two classes tonight, and now it's time for bed.  G'night, all!

2 comments:

  1. A waist? That is something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A waist and cheekbones? Awesome! That is something to be proud of :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!