I will have to have my costume taken in, both the hip belt and the bra top. Yaay! (Except for the hassle of having to have it adjusted -- but I'm willing to deal with that!)
I wore my Cabaret costume (this isn't it, but it's kind of close) to class tonight, both because it was the Final Class of the Term (this is when the teachers wear whatever costuming we want to - the rest of the term we have to make sure our legs aren't hidden by skirts so the students can see what our legs are doing...) and because I'm performing tomorrow night. I realized I've got noticeable gappage on the sides of the bra top. (There's plenty of other material there with the choli top I usually wear, so it's nowhere near indecent - it's not THAT kind of dancing!) I will just need to get it fixed adjusted so I feel secure when I dance in it. But it's true - I am deflating...
And my hip belt will need to be taken in again. Yay! I wear a skirt AND harem pants under the hip belt when I perform, so again - it's never indecent. I don't have pictures of me in the costume I perform in these days, or I'd post one. I'll try to remember to take one tomorrow for you all. And I'm still looking for the video of one of my performances I'm going to (try to) post for those of you who have mentioned wanting to see me dance.
Okay. I took in 1412 calories today, and 116 oz. water, along with my usual coffee. I feel like I danced for about an hour out of the two hours in the class, so it was a good day. And I have a performance tomorrow (well, "today" by the time this is posted... *wince* I gotta work on that...)
G'night, all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you're thinking!