Yeah, I wasn't as successful as I'd planned to be over the weekend. (hangs head in shame...) I guess I wasn't as far out of WTHville as I'd thought I was. Cursed Dark Chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs* and their beguiling siren song...! And Sunday was full of temptations that I gave in to as well... So I'm back to taking one day at a time, which is where I need to be - no more sweeping declarations.
*Easter candy is evil...
The sentiment from my last post is still there, but I just need to match my actions to my words. Which I did today, and plan to continue doing -- one day at a time. Always one day at a time. And I have been reminded that I REALLY need to be vigilant over the weekends...
So. I took in 1407 calories today and 116 oz. water, including my usual coffee. Not much in the way of exercise - I went to rehearsal, but wasn't very energetic due to the remnants of a migraine. Yay, Aunt Flo's unwelcome sidekick... :P
G'night, all -- here's to another successful day tomorrow!
Yes, each day is a new day, you'll do better today. Every choice is an oppurtunity to make better choices. Go you!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the weekend vigilance! I tend to loosen up a bit, which is not a big deal when I'm home 'cause I don't have a lot of junk to choose from. The challenge for me is when I'm out, either at friends' houses or restaurants. Vigilance! One day at a time!
ReplyDeleteThose eggs are evil, fo sho! Sorry you're dealing with Aunt Flo, I know how that can make choosing wisely SO much harder!! You can do it though, one choice at a time :)
ReplyDelete