Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Effort...

I had decent self control in terms of intake over the weekend, but not in terms of exercising.  It's the whole momentum thing again...  And we got new furniture this weekend, so it was SO easy to give in to the temptation of staying curled up in the new recliner or stretched out on the new couch instead of getting out to wog or get on the elliptical or put in an exersize tape.  Pfff -- that would've taken effort! 

I did make the effort to bake my spaghetti squash tonight, so it's ready to go for lunches.  And I also did something I haven't done in a while - I walked to get my lunch today instead of driving.  I always forget that it's not as far as I think it is, and it's definitely walk-able in a lunch hour with some time left over to actually eat!  Good for me!  Although I did still get sweaty and a little pink by the time I got back to the office -- which is another excuse I usually use to talk myself out of doing it... 

 I took in 1235 calories today, and 112 oz. water, in addition to my usual coffee.  And a short walk at work and rehearsal - pretty good, for a Monday!

G'Night, all!

3 comments:

  1. Good job walking to get lunch! I live really close to my work and could walk a few days a week, but I need get to motivated to do so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Jess comment, good job. I could do workout's at lunch but I seem to do better with early evening workouts, they help me get through the round of munchies that hits right around then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for walking to get your lunch!!!

    Every little bit gets you closer to your goals :>

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!