I'm still alive, and I'm still working on this journey. I haven't been as focused this week as I would've liked - especially at the beginning of the week. The trip for the 40th birthday celebration went pretty well, although there were a lot of people there with colds and someone with the flu. My week got better, intake-wise, by Tuesday, and then on Wednesday my Troupe and I brought a surprise birthday party to a friend we haven't seen for a while. We ambushed the
victim Birthday Girl armed with gifts, snackies and a cake - she had no clue. The look on her face was beautiful and priceless -- so worth it! I did indulge a bit, but I could've done a lot worse than I did.
I did no exercising this week, except for at rehearsal on Monday. It was Spring Break, so there were no classes - those start up again next week. And I actually wound up staying home from work on Tuesday - I was wiped out from the weekend, and I think I was fighting off one of the bugs that was going around on the weekend. Successfully, thank goodness, but that killed my motivation for exercising. I've got to get back to it - especially my bike riding, if I don't want to kill myself on May 21st...!
So considering the week I had, I'm actually a bit astonished that I actually lost half a pound. I'll take it, though!
Have a great weekend, all!
It was a great weekend, and congrats on the loss! I was too chicken to get on the scale this week after my bout with the crud and the celebration weekend... Hope this weekend is healthier! :)
ReplyDeleteExcept for the illnesses, it really was a great weekend. :D So good to see you again! I hope this weekend is healthier all the way around, too!
ReplyDelete