I had my usual weekly breakfast, lunch, water and afternoon snack, and I am relaxing a bit tonight. I will be vigilant this weekend, and my goal is to Do The Exercising. Both Saturday and Sunday. Have a good weekend, everyone!
Maybe by dancing down this well-worn path this time, I won't have to travel it again...
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday Weigh In!
I think I panicked this week. I felt myself falling in to the habits that got me in trouble in the first place, and realized that if I didn't turn it around right away I could easily find myself back where I began - and I would've hated myself for doing it again. Hated. Myself. Especially after putting it out there for the world to see in this Blog (what was I thinking?!) so I REALLY wanted to make sure I got back on track and back on my way. And to those of you who somehow find me interesting enough to keep coming back have been following me, thank you for making this blog an effective tool for me, as I'd hoped it would be, and helping me get back on track. And I must not have gone as far off track as it felt like I had -- somehow I lost a pound this week!
I had my usual weekly breakfast, lunch, water and afternoon snack, and I am relaxing a bit tonight. I will be vigilant this weekend, and my goal is to Do The Exercising. Both Saturday and Sunday. Have a good weekend, everyone!
I had my usual weekly breakfast, lunch, water and afternoon snack, and I am relaxing a bit tonight. I will be vigilant this weekend, and my goal is to Do The Exercising. Both Saturday and Sunday. Have a good weekend, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woot for losses!!! You're doing great, and slip-ups are going to happen now and again. Doesn't look like you did near the damage you thought too, LOL!
ReplyDelete