Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Footwear

I need new shoes. Both for work and for exercising.  I’m lucky enough to work in an office with a “Casual” dress code (don't roll your eyes at me - I already said I know I'm lucky!), which means I can (and usually do) wear sneakers (and jeans) to work.  VERY comfy, but not very professional looking...  And that also means I need to plan ahead for when I have to go to other locations so I can dress appropriately (business casual) on those days. So I just need to go out and get some shoes that are as comfy as my sneakers without looking like them. *sigh*  But that means I’ll need to (dun dun duunnnnn) go shopping! Eeek!

And I’ve been wearing this pair of sneakers long enough that I don’t really think they’ll stand up to too much more walking (for exercise), let alone wogging!  So I need to get new walking/running shoes.  (I haven’t found shoes specifically designed for wogging yet – I wonder if there’s a market for those…?)  Why do (good) exercise shoes have to be so expensive?!

I had a pretty good weekend, food and water-wise, but not exercise-wise.  It turned in to a napping-on-the-couch weekend.  Which was very nice, but didn’t burn many calories… :}  But I was vigilant about my intake, so the sneak-peek I took of the scale yesterday was heartening.  And since Aunt Flo has packed her bags and is on her way outta here, I have high (low?) hopes for this Friday’s weigh-in.

Good day today -- took in 1454 calories and 104 oz. water, along with my usual coffee.  I also did Level 1 of the 30-day Shred when I got home from rehearsal tonight (where we didn't move as much as I would've liked) so Yay me!

G'night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!