Friday, November 19, 2010

1 Pound!

Yay, me! 

Of course I wanted to see a bigger loss -- who wouldn't?!  But it's a good start.  (Including Chinese food in the middle of the week!) The next challenge will be the weekend.  Weekdays are generally easier for me to stay on track - it's the weekends that ruin me.  And I have a baby shower coming up tomorrow...  Which really shouldn't be too bad -- I'll just make a calorie allowance for the cake!  :D

My goals for this weekend:
  • Exercise both days for at least 45 minutes
  • Log my calories at The Daily Plate (and try to stay on target)
  • Don't go overboard with alcohol consumption

On a more encouraging note, I took my measurements this morning as well, and found that they're mostly the same as they were a few months ago - when I was 5 lbs lighter!  If I hadn't done that, I'd probably be dwelling on the fact that it was "only" a 1 lb loss today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!