Friday, November 19, 2010

Tired!

It's been a good day, although I was especially wiped out at work, and didn't get much done... 

Danced hard in both classes, but I was dragging, going in.  If I wasn't the teacher, I probably wouldn't have gone...  But of course I'm glad I had to be there.  One of my students asked me if I had lost weight!  Quite surprising, considering I'm only at the beginning of this journey, but very nice to hear!  What might have helped is that the dance pants I was wearing didn't cinch in at the top like others do, so I had smooth lines on my sides instead of bulges.  (But after the way the costume fit yesterday, maybe she is seeing a change?  I don't know...)

I had 1809 calories today and danced hard for about an hour and 40 minutes.  Hopefully the scale will show a positive (negative?) change tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!