Friday, November 26, 2010

Success!

I ate carefully yesterday, but I didn't track my calories.  I enjoyed what I ate and didn't eat what wasn't appealing, even if it meant leaving it on my plate.  And I listened to my body -- when I was satisfied, I was done eating.  Yay, me!  And I got on the scale this morning and broke even!  Which is a better result than I expected, by far. 

Now I just need to get over this cold/cough -- if I'm still sick on Monday, I might have to call the doctor -- I have a tendency to get bronchitis.  :P  Not really conducive towards exercise -- especially in cold weather!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I've had bronchitis. That is not even remotely livable. It saps every bit of energy in just dealing with it. I hope you feel better soon and it is not bronchitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel great to not count the calories sometimes and just know that you did ok and were still mindful of your choices? LOVE IT.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!