- Getting my Cheekbones and jaw line back!
- Less pain in the knees and feet
- Increased energy
- Wearing clothes (and dance costumes) that I haven’t been able to fit in to for a while!
- Cooler in the summers (not as much insulation)
- Being able to easily put on and take off my rings
- Being in the Normal BMI range
- Being able to cross my legs easily and comfortably
- Sitting on someone’s lap without worrying about breaking them…
- Getting a swimsuit – and swimming again!
- Vacations with family that involve hiking/canoing/rafting/skiing
- Wearing corsets – and looking good in them again!
- Being able to completely wrap a normal sized bath towel around myself
- Wearing necklaces without extenders
- Looking (and feeling) younger
Maybe by dancing down this well-worn path this time, I won't have to travel it again...
Friday, November 19, 2010
I'm looking forward to...:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wrote a list like that last year. It's on my sidebar called "The List." I found it so helpful and still read it from time to time. I love your list and look forward to most of them myself.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Splurgie! That's a good idea -- I'll have to put this on a sidebar as well - constant reminders are good things.
ReplyDelete