Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

My goal tonight is to make wise food choices and not to stuff myself. And to get over this cold... :P

I'm going to focus on savoring each bite, rather than eating just to Eat Thanksgiving Food. I give myself permission to NOT eat something if it doesn't taste good, even though it will mean leaving it on the plate! (*Gasp* Not That!!!) And I WON'T worry about whether or not anyone is looking at what's on my plate - What they think will not have any bearing at all on the choices I make tonight.

I will enjoy my time with my family, and will celebrate the holiday by realizing how lucky I am to have my family, my health, a good job and a hobby that surrounds me with wonderful people and gives me a bit of added income for doing something I love. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!