Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do you track calories when you're battling a cold?

I haven't today, and I don't know how I've done, calorie-wise.  Lots of orange juice, toast and hot and sour soup (works just as well as chicken noodle, especially when spicy) and hot toddies.  I think the best I can do right now is focus on getting back to healthy, and then get back on track just as soon as I can.  And not beat myself up about how much I might have slipped.  And then I can definitely catch up on rest over the long weekend. 

Thanksgiving will of course be a challenge, but since we aren't hosting, we won't have all the leftovers that make it so challenging for some people.  If I focus on veggies and portion control, I'll make it through okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!