No, it's not a fortune cookie entry. Although if it was, I think it would be "A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." In bed. Hmmm... *Shakes head* Okay, that's it - this will be a quick entry, and then I WILL be heading to bed. ;D
I had a good day (Monday), food wise: 1355 calories. No exercise -- by the end of the day, I realized that I still am recovering from this cold. :P
I did try a new concoction today - turned out pretty tasty! I had baked some spaghetti squash, and took some of that and mixed in some leftover turkey, and salt, pepper and garlic to taste - a lot better than I expected! 2 cups spaghetti squash and 1/2 cup turkey (dark meat) comes to a grand total of 219 calories! And the squash I used yielded 6 cups, total! That's going back on my grocery list, for sure!
Okay - Time (long past time) to turn off the 'puter, grab myself by the scruff of the neck, hustle myself upstairs and toss myself in to bed. G'night!
I keep debating buying some kind of squash to intro to Baby Girl for baby food (I've never had squash before) since when Son was a baby he loved squash but I am trying to make all Baby Girl's food rather than buying it like I did when Son was small.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better! Colds suck!