DH asked me to pick up Chinese for lunch today -- scary. Amazingly, I did pretty good, calorie wise! Had egg flower soup, some Chicken and Broccoli and rice and a few pieces of the sweet and sour chicken he ordered. Totaling up the calories, it only comes to 556 calories. I was careful with portions, and I didn't realize Egg Flower soup is so much lower in calories than the Hot and Sour soup I usually get. Yay, me!
I still have to focus on the "one day at a time" thing. I came across a suggestion on a Calorie Count Forum about how to make it easier to drag myself out of bed earlier, so I can exercise in the mornings. I'll have to try them. (And of course, work on getting to bed earlier in the first place...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you're thinking!