Saturday, December 18, 2010

AAaaaaaaahhhh, Saturday....

Yesterday was a long, long day at work.  One of our vendors sent us a HUGE box of goodies for the holidays.  I resisted most of the day, but I didn't have enough healthy snacks with me for as long as I was there, so I caved near the end and had some.  I'll be gone for two weeks, though, so hopefully that will be enough time for others to consume them...   I could definitely tell it's been a while since I've had so much sugar!

And then my honey took me out to my favorite Mexican place to celebrate the beginning of my vacation.  I had a nice evening, relaxing and enjoying, and I didn't think too much about counting calories.  It was something I had been planning for, so I was going to enjoy it.  I was pretty pleased with myself, though, for listening to my body and only eating about half of my entree, and not getting a second margarita just to have a second one when I didn't really want one.

Today has been very laid back - I've mostly been napping, which I needed...  Haven't had much to eat yet today, but I've had plenty of water. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the time off!! Sounds like you did great at dinner- we won't be counting calories forever, learning to listen to our bodies is important!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!