Monday, December 20, 2010

No Energy Today

Felt like I was moving through mud today.  I had planned on getting up and going for a walk, and then going out to do some Christmas shopping.  Wellll, that didn't happen.

It was all I could do to get out to get SOME shopping done, and then my parents called to have us over for dinner and to have us help them with some computer/TV setup things. (My mom just had foot surgery on Thursday, and my dad is 81 and ...wobbly.)  So we had pizza for dinner, and their neighbors had brought over a Pineapple Upside Down cake.  I didn't feel like I went overboard, but after plugging my calories in to My Plate,  sure enough, I was over.  If I had gotten out to exercise,  I would've been fine, but...  Yeah, I wasn't able to handle this unplanned event as well as the last one. 

So I'll focus on getting more sleep tonight, and then make a point to exercise and keep a hard eyeball on my calories tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. These things are going to happen, we can't control our environment 100% of the time (unfortunately for us OCD folks!). Make up for it today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!