Monday, December 6, 2010

Ah, Mondays...

FYI, 2 cups of Butternut squash is pretty filling for 160 calories.  Especially when it's preceded by about 16 oz. of water...  I love Butternut squash, but I haven't cooked with it enough to just throw something together off the top of my head -- I'm at the Trial and Error phase.  :}   I'm going to try some Greek Yogurt mixed in to the squash for my lunch tomorrow, maybe with some ginger, and see how that is...  I think it will be pretty good.  I hope.  I've got enough squash for lunches for the rest of the week, so I have plenty to play with.  Do you have any suggestions?

I had a good day today - consumed 1617 calories and was on the Elliptical for 32 minutes tonight.  Not too long, but it was something, at least.  I'm going to try to wrestle myself from the insatiable and grasping clutches of the bed monster earlier than normal tomorrow morning.  Hopefully I'll have the will to resist its seductive lullaby and be strong enough to either get on the machine or go out for a walk before work.

1 comment:

  1. And now I want some squash.. ;) Other than spaghetti squash, I don't think I've made any since I stopped frying things! Looks like you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!