Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Boy is it nice to be on the downward slope towards the weekend! 

I had a pretty good day today -- took in 1187 calories and 64 oz. water, and had a performance tonight, so I worked up a good sweat even though I was only dancing for about 20 - 25 minutes.  (And that's one thing I WON'T miss when I lose more of this insulation o'mine...)  One of my goals will be to up my water intake to the point where I'm taking in about double the amount of water on a regular basis.  Thank you, Kimberly, on the recommendation of how much water I should be having, although already it feels like I'm floating away...  ;)

I did have something of an NSV (that might have lead to some embarrassment...) when my hip belt slipped a bit further down my hips than I'm comfortable with WHILE I was dancing...  Yes, on a stage...  In front of an audience AND a live band...  EEK!  It didn't slip any further down, and I'm pretty sure the two other layers I was wearing under the belt (a skirt and harem pants) would've stayed up and kept me decent, but it would NOT have been fun to try to continue dancing as if nothing had happened...  So yeah, before I wear that costume again, I'll need to have it adjusted a bit.  Um... Yay?

1 comment:

  1. YAY! It's always nice to have your clothes tell you that you're losing weight.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!