Monday, January 17, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday!



Thanks, Kenz, for starting these!  If you haven't yet, check out Shrinking Kenz's blog to take part in Friend Makin' Monday!

And now, let's get to this week's questions:

FMM: A Survey

  1. Why do you blog? I started blogging because I thought it would be a good tool to help me with my my weight-loss journey. 
  2. What is your favorite TV show? Chuck!  No - Fringe!  Wait - Leverage!
  3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? Water.  And more water.  Then coffee.  Then water.
  4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? Married, for 10 years now.   :)
  5. List three of your hobbies. Reading; card-making; Belly Dancing.  Not necessarily in that order...
  6. What do you like most about yourself? Being able to share my love of dancing with others and watching that spark of joy catch in their eyes   
  7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Facebook; Huffington Post; lots of blogs...
  8. What's the last book you read? I'm currently reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown 
  9. Can you whistle? Yes, but I don't do it often. 
  10. List your favorite pro sports teams.  *shrug* I'll usually root for the underdog.
  11. What's the last thing that made you smile? Something I read on Facebook...
  12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Mustard.
  13. Do you have a crush on someone? Yup!  It's a good thing I'm married to him...  ;)
  14. Do you get up early or sleep in? Sleep in. 
  15. Do you attend church? Nope.
  16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? Home!  Although IMax 3D is nice... 
  17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Definitely! 
  18. What is your favorite game? Apples to Apples and Balderdash are two of my favorites.
  19. Cupcake or potato chips? Mmmm....  If I had to choose, I'd probably choose the chips, but if not, I'd take both. 
  20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask.  I really don't like Brussels Sprouts. 

2 comments:

  1. I *love* apples to apples! We should play that the next time I'm in town!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! That would be so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!