I got to bed really late last night, so I'm going to try to keep this short, so I can get to bed earlier tonight.
I took in 1253 calories and 108 oz. water today, along with my usual coffee. I tried baked acorn squash for the first time in years, mixed with a dash of salt, some ground ginger and Splenda. Pretty tasty - I think I'll take the other half to work with me for lunch tomorrow!
I didn't do any exercising today -- I've got my two dance classes tomorrow, and I'm still somewhat sore from yesterday, not to mention tired... At least I'm finally healthy again and can start building my stamina back up!
And now I'm off to bed so I can stay healthy. Take your Vitamin C/Zinc/EmergenC/whatever works for you; use your hand sanitizer, drink your fluids and get your sleep, all -- there are too many germies floating around to let your guards down!!!
G'night, all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you're thinking!