I didn't do as well as I hoped I would this afternoon. :( I didn't get around to getting any gum (I don't usually chew it, so I don't have it on hand on a regular basis) and I didn't get going early enough to exercise before we went over to our friends' place to Game. But I didn't do as badly as I could have.
The hostess had made some brownies which were VERY tasty, and I had more of them than I should have. They were small, though, and it was a Zucchini Brownie recipe so they were healthier than regular brownies, at least. And there were two bags of frosted animal cookies that kept calling out to me, but I only had two and then managed to resist them for the rest of the evening. I did enjoy some chips, but not as many as I would have in the past. So I could've done a lot better, but I also could've done a lot worse. Next time (two weeks) I will be sure to have a pack of gum with me, as well as bring a veggie platter or bag of veggies for crunchings and munchings. Better planning (and implementing said planning) will equal a better result!
I did wind up at about 2101 calories today - definitely over my limit, but not outrageously so - and only at 64 oz. water. Like I said - not as good as I would've liked, but definitely better than I would've done in the past.
I will be going for my first bike ride of the year tomorrow with a friend who came in to town for the game, so that will be a lot of fun! (And it will help counteract some of the extra calories I took in today...!)
G'night, all!
Doesn't sounds like you did all the bad and that you have a great plan for next time!!! Enjoy the bike ride!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you've already got a plan to deal with this next time. Good job :)
ReplyDeleteOooo, bikes!! I'm thinking about asking for one for mother's day! But I have such a big ass, LOL!
ReplyDelete