Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm So Ready for the Weekend...!

I know there's a whole Friday to get through before we get there, but I'm SO ready!!! 

Pretty good day today -- 1089 calories and 136 oz. liquid (in addition to my coffee) and about an hour and 40 minutes worth of dancing.  (There are two 1 hour classes back to back, and I try not to count the time I spend talking...) 

I'm not sure how my weigh in will go tomorrow - I think I want to reach my Goals too badly...  I had a loss last week, and while I've done pretty well this week with my eating and fluids, I might not see a good result.  And I have to go in to work early tomorrow morning, so I won't have the time to take my measurements.   So in the interest of not getting my hopes up, I will (try to) not pin my hopes to That Number on the scale, and focus instead on the fact that my pants are feeling looser.  (Yay!) 

G'night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking!