1.5 loss*! So I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight! Yaay, me! :)
*This was, of course, before my body decided that today would be the day I'd have good bowel movements throughout day after not having decent movements all week... :P The 1.5 is what I'm going to record, though, since it was at my usual time/day.
From here on out, I'm sure it's just going get harder. The fact that I dropped the weight again so quickly pretty much proves to me that it was water weight I gained back and then lost. Which I pretty much expected, but it is nice that it didn't take longer to go away.
I'm planning on adding exercise back to my routine this weekend/next week, and that means I'll be upping my calories accordingly. I'm not naive enough to think I can exercise without ill effects on 1300 cals/day. :} And then the week following are when my dance classes start again, so I'll definitely be getting in my exercise then!
Congrats on the loss! I've been doing Weight Watchers for about FOREVER now, and going up and down (mostly up, lately). I'm trying to commit to 30 minutes of movement/activity/exercise each day (or more), things like yoga, pilates, and bellydance (classes start on Sunday!)... Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteGood idea on increasing the calories some, my accountability partner has almost passed out at the gym before, and I've gotten light headed on the elliptical. I thought it was just the cold, but it may have been the calories. And kudos on the loss!!!!
ReplyDelete