Friday, January 28, 2011

The Scale - It Mocks Me!

0.5 pound loss.  Half.  A.  Pound. 

Really?!

*Sigh...*  

Yes, it's a loss.  And yes, I'm very happy that I had a loss instead of a gain, or even just maintaining.  But being SO CLOSE to reaching two goals, one of which was only one pound away!  That's just frustrating!

And I had a meeting I needed to go in to work early for, so I didn't have the time to measure myself.  It's possible that Aunt Flo is considering a visit soon -- she likes to do the unexpected visit thing...  :P  We'll see what happens next week.

Have a good one, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Darn scale! Good job with the .5 lb. More will follow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scale giveth and the scale taketh away... the scale is pretty bad at that math stuff sometimes. Clearly, the scale is an English major in the wrong job.

    Word verification: whing. Which is like whining but sound more emphatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's just hilarious, Merry - I happen to be an English (and Theater) major, and I work with computers... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Well, not the Theater part.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking!